Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Card Kits For Kids

Way back in July Unify Handmade made a DIY Card Kit for her niece. I thought it was just a such great idea to give, seeing I have several nieces that just love my cards. So this Thanksgiving I thought it would be nice to give them something to do after dinner. I always bring crafts for the kids to keep busy and they just love to do crafts, they get that from there auntie (hehe). I cant wait to see their faces when they see there early semi Christmas gifts. Thank you so much to Nicole for the inspiration.



I made the Card Holder with different measurements to fit a folded standard size card. 
  • 8 1/2 " x 11" Blue Card Stock
  • With the 11" side going across the top, score it at 5 1/4" and 5 3/4 "
  • With the 8 1/2 side going across the top, score it at 6" and 6 1/4"
  • I used for the cover and back (2) 5 1/2" x 4 3/4" White Card Stock
  • (2) 5 3/8" x 4 5/8 of Lawn Fawn Pattern Paper from Into the Woods.
  • 24" of May Arts Ribbon 



I used several Stamps from Lawn Fawn for Embellishments along with "my own" Custom Shapes from Epiphany.



0 comments: