Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thanksgiving Cards

Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I just cant wait. I have been working on these cards last minute, I know I know, I am cutting it close. I hate letting go of these but I know they will be in good hands. Enjoy!

I tried the no line coloring technique that I picked up from Kristina Werner's Blog. She is the Best!
I used Lawn Fawn Stamps with May Arts chevron ribbon that I purchased on Etsy.com 

I used Paper Smooches Stamps with Tim Holts Embossing Background.  I also used my New Wink of Stella glitter markers! Love the glitter!


 This card on the bottom is the same as the first one posted but has the black line image. I am not sure which one I like best. I will let you decided for me. 

This Thanksgiving I wish you many blessings and great happiness.

0 comments: