Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Make A Wish Money Card

 I was finally able to post my projects. I've been busy working on getting my backyard ready for summer. The pool is up and all is good! Now back to business, well really not business more like pleasure time, card time! Entering this card in the Lawnscaping Challenge #83 as well.

This next idea I came up with the help of my mom. My niece just celebrated her 15th Birthday with a fabulous tradition in our family, a Quinceañera (cotillion) Grandma wanted to give her money but she thought it would add a  personal touch with one of my cards. So thoughtful of her....hehe 




 I used SSS white Cardstock and cut it down to 8 1/2 by 8 1/2 and scored it at 3 1/2 and 6  1/2  I used a die at the shorter end and fold it into the card and used super hold adhesive. I have all the materials I used listed at the end of this post. 


Thanks for stopping by today!!