Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Simon Wednesday Challenge

Hello, welcome back! Today I am entering my Valentine's Day card #3 in the Simon Wednesday challenge. Neat and Tangled is my inspiration and I am nutz about these cuties.




I am always looking for a way to challenge myself pun intended especially when it comes to using scraps that I have left over from previous cards. I do apologize but I don't know which paper company I used for the scraps, any pretty paper you have will do.

I have listed all the other supplies I used down at the bottom.







Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting!!




2 comments:

Cindi Hall said...

Aida, this is adorable, love it!

Gayatri said...

Your colouring is wonderful. Awesome card. I love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything goes challenge.