Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

New Products

Back from my trip to New Orleans (sadly). My first time experiencing Mardi Gras and it was Amazing. The bright and warm atmosphere is just what I needed to get away from my winter blues!

Now when I came home there was a great welcoming with happy mail! Great new products I purchased from the Sweet Stamp Shop, Simon Says Stamp and Mama Elephant. I couldn't wait to get started on some much needed birthday cards along with taking part of a Lawnscaping Challenge. 

Well I am off to create some more, I also received my New Arrivals from Lawn Fawn that I cant seem to stop playing with...not a big surprise there. Enjoy and have a great weekend!



I used my Wink of Stella pens to put some shine to the clouds, I also used the yellow pen on the fire hydrant.









4 comments:

Sharna W. said...

Seriously need to get a wink of stella pen! Adorable cards dear!!

Tamara said...

Love all 3 of your cards!
Thanks for playing with us at lawnscaping.
xx Tamara

Christiana said...

All three of these cards are super duper cute! But I have to say, the hippo is my fave! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Love all of your cards - so sweet and so perfect for our challenge! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin