Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

April Haul/ Mama Elephant Challenge



Hello Again. Happy Monday, so glad you stopped by and visit me today. I know I've been a little behind (as always) but I hope I can make it up to you today. I got a double wammie for you. I am taking part of the Mama Elephant challenge and sharing a video of some goodies with you.

First off my entry for the challenge. I created this card with Simon Says Stamp Cardstock and the talents of Pretty Pink Posh Designs. The perfect combinations I must say!

The stamp set I used was the Just Hatched  along with the Femme Frame Dies. The cloud is also a die from Mama Elephant the Landscape Trio set

 

I was able to use the studio multi-medium matte from Claudine Hellmuth to arrange the twine in a twist, I just love how it turn out. 


I also used the Nature Embellishment Kit From Pretty Pink Posh. I adore her work and her shop!



Here is my April Haul Video, Hope you enjoy!



0 comments: