Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

SSS Wednesday Challenge


My newest additions of critters are from Lawn Fawn. This clear stamp set (Critters from the past) works perfectly for just about any occasion. A birthday card for a good friend of mine just loved it dearly, how could you not. I am entering it in the SSS Wednesday Challenge.


Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog


I used the Hello Sunshine 12x12 paper pack. I also used one of the journaling cards from the pack along with the stitched die. 


The embossed background sheet is from Life Styles Craft that I purchased from Paper Source one of my local craft stores.

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Fabulous card, I love all your Lawn Fawn goodies you used.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x