Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Hello

Hello Again, Today I am working with my new Lawn Fawn stamp set Hello Baby. I still had scraps left over from the 12 x 12 Polka Paper pack and I could not let go to waste. I am in love with the designs and instead of using the strips I turned it over and used the hearts! The card base is still the same measurements as the previous posts and yes, still a money card. Now keep in mind you don't have to make a money card you can just make a regular 8 1/2 by 6 1/2 card base.

As for the wonderful ribbon I used, I found it at my local craft store. I went online to try to find a link for you to purchase but had no luck whatsoever. But I did find it on the May Arts Ribbon site. Sadly you have to be a wholesaler to purchase it. If you are interested in buying the ribbon and search and find it let me know please so I can pass on the information as well. Alrighty on to the card. Enjoy and have a fabulous weekend!








0 comments: