Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Relax Dad


Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

I created my own stencil on my Father's Day Card. I used the hill stamp and cut it out for the sand. For the actual coloring of the background I used the spray misters, quick and simple. Now, my husband is always working, God Bless his heart. And I wanted to make a point for him to "relax" once in a while. So I combined a few sentiments from a couple of different Lawn Fawn stamp sets! Thanks for stopping by today.

 Hope you enjoy the card and get inspired. 
Have a wonderful weekened!!





2 comments:

Nicole Parmentier said...

I love your landscape cards! Good idea to put some money in a teen card!! I have a lot teenagers in my family so i can use this inpsiration big time. Thanks!!

Lin said...

A perfect little reminder for him to relax, at least on his day! Thanks for joining us, Aida, at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!