Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Christmas Card #5

Hello all! Its been a busy week for me and a very very cold November here in the Chicagoland area. I wish I could say "I am locking myself in my craft room and not coming out till spring!" but I can't. My family would starve and freeze and I would be lonely without them, so it will just have to stay a wish...hehe
 But I did manage to make this dreamy card with my My Style Stamp sets. 


I used the Scripty Christmas Merry Christmas stamp as a background.
 Versafine black onyx ink leaves a crisp and bold image, I love how this turned out.


As for the cute girl image in the Many Blessings set I paper pierced her pj's and teddy and then finished the rest with copic markers. I have all the links to the supplies I used down below. Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Keep warm out there and have a great weekend!!



0 comments: