Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Neat and Tangled Winter Trees

Hello, happy hump day!! Today I am sharing with you two cards I made using my Neat and Tangled Winter Trees stamp set. This set was a part of their October New Release and I've had this set since then. Can you believe I waited this long to work with them!! Now, I have a feeling you will be seeing more of this set, it's just perfect for the holidays! 

Neat and Tangled

For my first card I used my Lil' Inker Stitched dies which I completely adore. I colored in the trees with my copic markers and then masked off the image. Once the image was covered I used my Blending tools and used distress ink. I have all the supplies listed below.



For my second card, I used the rest of the sentiments. I tried to line them up to make them look like a Christmas tree, I'm not to sure if you can tell but I did draw in a tree stump at the bottom and topped it off with a star. In the background I used the same winter trees.


Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you feel inspired!! Stay warm my friends!






0 comments: